Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.0

The worst family doctor in Sacramento show details The worst family doctor in Sacramento
Aug 21st, 2014

Whenever I take my grandparents here, he's always been yelling if they don't do things right. He's very short tempered and not the ideal doctor to go to. Very rude & unprofessional, I highly recommend to not deal with this doctor if you hate arguing (I'm sure everyone hates arguing).

Rude and unprofessional show details Rude and unprofessional
Aug 15th, 2014

This man has got to be rudest doctor in the Sacramento county. I had recently taken my mother here to check up on her arm as she has a tumor in her muscle tissues, he sits there and nods his head as if my mother was acting about her pain. After checking her blood pressure and pulses, he just simply walks out of the room without any follow up on what's probably best for her. When I had also asked him to fill a questionnaire in which my mother needed for legal documentation, he rudely replied saying that it was unnecessary for him to answer these questions. These as questions regarding on my mothers ability to work, a lady in her 60s with granular cell cancer who is obviously in pain, yet he doesn't have the decency to answer a few questions to benefit her ability to work? I'm usually not the one to take my mother to the doctors, but whenever I do come across taking her to Dr. Wang, it seems as if he's always scolding my mother and that I end up arguing with the guy. He is ridiculous.

staffs show details staffs
Aug 9th, 2013

I would not chose this doctor again. The doctor's English is bad, but seems to care for the patient. The staffs are not professional, very rude and uncaring.. as before, they're there for the money not to care for the patients..

Unfriendly show details Unfriendly
Nov 9th, 2011

Seems uncaring. Finishes my sentences, His waiting room was very loud

Oct 4th, 2011

Quick to the point but wants good health in patients. Nice to have a doctor that states what you don't want to hear so you can do something about it, instead of ones that try to make you feel better about an issue that later becomes unresolvable. To the point and takes all sorts of insurance. Don't go in expecting that Dr. Wang will say you're perfectly okay. If there's a problem, be prepared to listen to his advice so you can try to improve your condition.

RUDE and OBNOXIOUS!!! show details RUDE and OBNOXIOUS!!!
Mar 30th, 2011

This doctor is rude and very short tempered. He doesn't take the time to explain any of your illnesses to you. He hates when you bring in translators, so for those that don't speak English or Mandarin, beware of his demeaning attitude if he walks in the room and finds you sitting there with the patient. He yells at you when you ask to be seen by a Specialists. Last time when I took my Mom to see him, he claimed my Mom was fine and that her symptoms are nothing. He got mad when I insist that he send my Mom to be seen by a Specialist. He started yelling and insist we go to the hospital if the symptoms continued. I ended up taking my Mom to the hospital. E.R. docs found a cyst in her liver and that she had a disease called GERD, that required medication. E.R. docs insist my Mom to be seen by a Gastroenterologist and a CT Scan on her liver. Dr. Wang is horrible and honestly, he's one of those mean seniors you want to stay away from. There's no patient care and you can clearly tell, this doctor has no passion for his patients. Only good thing about this clinic is the 2 ladies that worked there. They're very friendly, but you can tell they have a fear for Dr. Wang too. Stay away!!!

Nov 7th, 2010

Rude and ill tempered. Does not explain things and finishes fast. Does not follow up on my health record and tell me about test results.

Poor Physician show details Poor Physician
Jun 20th, 2008

Questionable practice of medicine. Seems to be in it for the money than helping patients.