Endocrinologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Just plain uncaring.  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2014

My experience with Kr. Khokhar has been terrible. First they dropped the ball on my Thyroid Uptake scan for 6 weeks. They gave me no direction on how to prepare low iodine diet. I asked for 1 valium for the scan and didn't get one. I ended up with Papillary cancer recurrence and Dr could have cared less, If it wasn't for me ordering my results from the hospital Dr. would have never told me I had two masses and one was in my Lymph node.They NEVER follow up and call me back. I explained to Dr why do I still have heart palpitations and resting heart rate of 120, chronic urgent bathroom issues if my levels are normal. He said it's all part of Hyperthyroidism and said we will see you in three months. He also added two blood tests to a previous order and told me the nurse will call if I need to take them if they missed the window to add to previous blood draw.A month later and again I have to follow up. He's not in today so I left message which is useless because they never all you back.. Stay away from this uncaring DR..

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Excellent physician. Finally someone understood my problem and corrected it