Dr. Jawaad Khokhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jawaad Khokhar?

June 21st, 2017

Excellent diagnosis, follow through, and communication

May 11th, 2016

Horrible doctor

I have never been treated so badly and so little respect by any doctor in my entire life. I have nodules on my thyroid (found them in an ultrasound) and have been concerned about them, so I went to see an endo. He never discussed the ultrasound, never mentioned nodules...nothing. Told me nothing was wrong with my thyroid and everything was due to my weight. He kept mentioning my weight over and over. He was rude, uncaring, condesending and he has a horrible manner. Talked to me like I was stupid. His office staff isn't any better. They had me come in early since I'm a new patient. I thought they would do a complete health history. Nothing. When I called to let them know I wouldn't be back they hung up on me, so I called again. They left me on hold for 5 minutes until I hung up. He spent 4 minutes with me and that was too much time for me. I will NEVER go back to that idiot egomaniac again.

October 23rd, 2014

Just plain uncaring.

My experience with Kr. Khokhar has been terrible. First they dropped the ball on my Thyroid Uptake scan for 6 weeks. They gave me no direction on how to prepare low iodine diet. I asked for 1 valium for the scan and didn't get one. I ended up with Papillary cancer recurrence and Dr could have cared less, If it wasn't for me ordering my results from the hospital Dr. would have never told me I had two masses and one was in my Lymph node.They NEVER follow up and call me back. I explained to Dr why do I still have heart palpitations and resting heart rate of 120, chronic urgent bathroom issues if my levels are normal. He said it's all part of Hyperthyroidism and said we will see you in three months. He also added two blood tests to a previous order and told me the nurse will call if I need to take them if they missed the window to add to previous blood draw.A month later and again I have to follow up. He's not in today so I left message which is useless because they never all you back.. Stay away from this uncaring DR..

January 6th, 2012

Excellent physician. Finally someone understood my problem and corrected it

June 13th, 2017