A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Arshad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawad Arshad MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jawad Arshad practice?
- Dr. Jawad Arshad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jawad Arshad practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Rockville, MD.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Adolescent Specialists.