Dr. Jawad Bhatti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 4th, 2016
One time, one visit, never again.😡

January 11th, 2016
Avoid this :"doctor"
The doctor nodded off twice while he was supposed to be examining me. While waiting to check out, another patient said the same thing happened to her.

August 6th, 2015
One happy patient.
After struggling for last many years of my disability kind of joint pain I'm very optimistic about Dr Bhatti's treatment plan. My overall experience was excellent. Staff was very friendly , waiting time was way better than other doctors I have seen. He was not in a rush while seeing me like others do. He listened and I felt he really cared about my medical condition. I will defiantly recommend Dr Bhatti to my friends.

January 6th, 2015
Compassionate, caring

March 16th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!
Dr Bhatti is such a great doctor and he is so pleasant and always shows concern. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

January 15th, 2012
Wonderful doctor
He listens and cares about his patients and it is very obvious !

August 30th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Bhatti is very caring. He really seems to want to help me and my chronic pain. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He believes in treating the whole body, not just one area that is painful. He has helped me with my chronic pain, hypothyroidism, fatigue, and surgically induced-menopause. I really like Dr. Bhatti and think he is the best doctor I have ever treated with. I highly recommend him. Also, his nurse is extremely helpful. She will always promptly return my calls. I never get the feeling she's trying to avoid me, like I have felt from other doctors' nurses. If you have chronic pain, do yourself a favor and see Dr. Bhatti.

August 30th, 2010
Very caring doctor
Very attentive doctor. He seems to really care about my pain. His nurse is also very attentive and always returns my calls promptly. Tbey will accomodate you and can get you an appointment very quickly. I really like Dr. Bhatti and highly recommend him. He is very personable also - asks how my family is, etc.

April 6th, 2010
Overall satisfaction
This Dr is really nice and takes time to listen to your needs and struggles with illness and pain. Also, he feels that quality of life is up most important and takes time to research your problems to come up with differnt ways to manage my illness, side effects of illness, and pain. He is the best dr along with dr Hegab in Richmond I have every seen thus far out of 8 doctors I see for my RARE Auto immune disease Bechets as well as fibromyalgia, migrains, back pain and Arthritis. Because there are no doctors in VA that specialize in Behcets, he has shown a genuine concern to understand and help me through that illness as well