Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Wendy R. on Oct 10th, 2013

I am very pleased with him as my doctor. I don't readily go to doctors but I fully trust him. He is very caring and doesn't talk down to you or act as if you are wasting his time. I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by BernaS on Aug 27th, 2013

After moving to St. Augustine, 2 years ago, we searched around for quite awhile to find a doctor equal to the one we had in Tampa. We are so happy we found Dr. Farhat. He really cares about his patients and talks to you not at you. He takes the time to listen and explains everything in terms you can understand.

Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Farhat does not pretend to know what is going on with every situations. However, after I went through many test and two other doctors were "debating" amongst each other about my case, Dr. Farhat was the one that actually made the diagnosis. I like going to him because he listens to you and does NOT automatically put you on meds! Love his staff!

Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Farhat along with his staff are very professional. He rates among the highest with me, never has he failed me in times that were truly difficult. Very compasionate and caring and very UPFRONT with his patients.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr Farhat is an awesome doctor! He has a wonderful attitude and bedside manner.Dr Farhat has been very good to me and saw went the extra mile to get me into surgery that I needed.You just can't go wrong in making him your physician!

A Very Special Doctor show details A Very Special Doctor
by Ruthie on Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr Farhat is a very caring person and that makes him a better Dr. because he does truly care about his patients. He is more concerned about their health than their money. He is very thorough and will make a referral to a secialist when he needs to, he is not the type to think he knows what is wrong with you when he first sees you at first sight like some Drs. I have known in the past. I am so glad he accepted me as his patient.

great Dr. show details great Dr.
Jan 11th, 2011

he is an excellent Dr. and has been mine since 2001 I truly recommend him

Excellent Primary Care Physican show details Excellent Primary Care Physican
by Georgia Hall on Jun 22nd, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Farhat to anyone looking for an excellent PCP. His knowledge is extensive, and I trust his judgment. He takes time to discuss your concerns with you.

Jun 16th, 2010

Seems to be irrited a lot.