A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawad Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Khan, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawad Hasan Khan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jawad H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jawad Khan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jawad Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, WI and Waldorf, MD.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.