A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Khan, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawad Hasan Khan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jawad H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jawad Khan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jawad Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, WI and Waldorf, MD.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.