Dr. Jawad Khan MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Leesburg, VA

3.4

October 25th, 2016
Retired Consultant
Very thorough Pulmonologist, accurate diagnosis and attention to your, the patient, complete physical condition and how it relates to your pulmonary function. Feel very secure being treated by Dr. Khan.

August 4th, 2016
Wonderful physician.engaging ,energetic very supportive. Dr. Khan is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in the field of pulmonology that I have come across in my years of dealing with my severe lung problems. Dr. Khan continued different Alternatives until he found the medicine that I needed.secured it,gave it to me ,and now my lungs are hundred percent better.Dr Kahn worked diligently to get my Rx approved by the Specialty Pharmacy! Dr Kahn is a wonderful communicator and an even better MD!!!

January 22nd, 2016
He tells you straight and what you need to do. He checks everything to make sure it isn't something else. His staff and him are very pleasant and concern about you. On my testing in his office the lady was very helpful. If you are unable to complete the test they will reschedule it without bring mad about it, but they do let you try to take it if you feel up to it. I also enjoyed it in the hospital where I met him. He explains what test he is going to do and why you need it done.