Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

by Daniel J Flint on Aug 4th, 2016

Wonderful physician.engaging ,energetic very supportive. Dr. Khan is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in the field of pulmonology that I have come across in my years of dealing with my severe lung problems. Dr. Khan continued different Alternatives until he found the medicine that I needed.secured it,gave it to me ,and now my lungs are hundred percent better.Dr Kahn worked diligently to get my Rx approved by the Specialty Pharmacy! Dr Kahn is a wonderful communicator and an even better MD!!!

by Mary Aldaya on Jan 22nd, 2016

He tells you straight and what you need to do. He checks everything to make sure it isn't something else. His staff and him are very pleasant and concern about you. On my testing in his office the lady was very helpful. If you are unable to complete the test they will reschedule it without bring mad about it, but they do let you try to take it if you feel up to it. I also enjoyed it in the hospital where I met him. He explains what test he is going to do and why you need it done.