Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Mary Aldaya on Jan 22nd, 2016

He tells you straight and what you need to do. He checks everything to make sure it isn't something else. His staff and him are very pleasant and concern about you. On my testing in his office the lady was very helpful. If you are unable to complete the test they will reschedule it without bring mad about it, but they do let you try to take it if you feel up to it. I also enjoyed it in the hospital where I met him. He explains what test he is going to do and why you need it done.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan was very thorough in his exam. He explained everything to me as he went along and he also explained the test he wanted done to check the status of my condition. I was very pleased with my appointment.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is an exceptionally caring and intelligent doctor. Dr. Khan was the first pulmonologist that sat down in a chair and listened to my history. He explains all procedures and makes sure the patient is comfortable with their care.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com