Dr. Jawad Kirmani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jawad Kirmani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Kirmani gets 5 stars from me. I had a carodit body tumor that needed to be removed and the day before surgery Dr. Kirmani performed authentically procedures to deal off the tumor that was attached to several arteries. He spend hours on me . The following day the surgery to remove the tumer was done with very little bleeding thanks to Dr Kirmani .I highly recommend this Doctor. He cares about his patients and explains everything to you. I am so grateful to Him my surgery was a great success and I am doing Great. Thank you again Dr. Kirmani.

June 21st, 2015

Kudos to Dr. Kirmani

Dr. Kirmani was instrumental in saving my husband from the serious effects of a cerebral hemorrhage last year. Thanks to his expertise, delicate hands of gold and his amazing bedside manner, we were able to get through this difficult time in our lives. He and his staff are outstanding! We thank him everyday!!!

June 2nd, 2014

He's AMAZING!!!

I had a 9mm anyerism behind my left eye. He told me it will be 6-8 hours long. On May 26th I had my surgery and Dr.Kirmani did it in 3 hours. He always made me and my husband feel very comfortable, answered ALL our questions, & very gentle. He's has GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. Dr. Kirmani THANK YOU :'( ♥

March 19th, 2013

Outstanding

Excellent professional, the best, nicest, kindest, caring doctor there is!

January 17th, 2012

Amazing doctor and person. I highly recommend Dr. Kirmani for his knowledge, bedside manner, kindness, brillance. The list goes on and on. I do believe he performs miracles.

June 20th, 2011

Smart and Caring

Extremely helpful. Listened attentively. Is very busy but always has the patience to listen. I found his smile to be reassuring and his bedside mannerism extremely professional. Would highly recommend this doc!

May 14th, 2011

A rare gem of a vascular surgeon

I did my research for the rare brain AVM with aneurysm condition I have. No neurosurgeon would take my case. I feel truly blessed that I was referred to Dr Kirmani. He is one of the few neuro- vascular surgeon that is able to treat very complicated brain conditions with minimally invasive surgical means. My operation was successful and he was so good that I was out the next day, a hole less than quarter of an inch for a major brain surgery and two days to a normal life again. He is an angel! With the amount of experience he has, I expected him to be older! He is skillful, has excellent bedside manners. Truly a doctor that I would recommend for my loved ones.

November 11th, 2010

Best surgeon

I was refused surgery by two doctors and told me it was extremely high risk and should go home and wait for the giant aneurysm to pop in my head. I was given a year at most. I came to Dr Kirmani when I heard of him. He was very attentive and took his time to explain all the possibilities. He explained each step of the way carefully. I underwent catheter surgery next week with him and I was out of the hospital the very next day. He was a true blessing for me and saved my life. I am just so glad that there are still humble, honest and skillful doctors like him around. Dr. Kirmani is truly my savior. God bless him.

November 22nd, 2009

The Best

I had 2 appointments with Dr. Kormaani at the JFK Neuroscience Institute in Edison,NJ. I was referred to him by my neurologist after I had a TIA.He knew exactly what my problem was and explained to me very cleary the options for treatment. After having the test he ordered, he was able to help me without any surgical intervention. He is the kindest,most knoweldgable doctor I have ever had.

July 22nd, 2017