A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Riaz, MD, MBBS is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Riaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans