A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawad Riaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Riaz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawad Riaz MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jawad Riaz practice?
- Dr. Jawad Riaz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jawad Riaz practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS and Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists and Jackson Sleep Medicine Doctors.