Dr. Jawahar Sundaram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2012
Dr. Sundaram is a kind and caring physician. He took his time and really listened to my problems. He is young and I think up to date on all the latest information. I would highly recommend him.

September 18th, 2010
caring physician that took time to listen to me when a lot of other doctors hadnt.

April 15th, 2010
Poor Staff at Hillhurst Office
The Dr. is fine, but the staff is cold, unprofessional, and unorganized. They don't communicate well. After the Dr. left the room so the nurse could take a blood sample from me, the older nurse drew the blood sample and just said, "thats it," and left the room, not leaving any instruction or further information on what was to happen next. I thought the doctor and/or nurse was going to come back, but I sat for 15 minutes before realizing they were done with me.When I went to a pharmacy, I had to keep calling the Dr.'s office over and over to get them to fax the prescription! It turned out I was looking for the wrong medicine, which sounded similar to the correct medicine, but yet the staff had the Dr. sign the prescription for the wrong medicine? When I asked for an alternative to the expensive medicine on the prescription and wanted to hold for the doctor, the staff finally went to ask the doctor and discovered it was the wrong medicine to begin with. I don't understand how that could happen...I've been here several times, each time hoping it would be a better experience, but have been disappointed each time. I will look for a new doctor's office to visit!