A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawaharlal Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Vachhani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawaharlal Moti Vachhani MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jawaharlal M. Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Jawaharlal Vachhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Jawaharlal Vachhani practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Surgeons.