Dr. Jawaid Ahsan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jawaid Ahsan?

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Detail oriented, excellent communication. Would definitely recommend as a great neurologist.

Unprofessional

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

One word..... HORRIBLE!!!! Stay far away!!! As far as the 2 receptionist, they have no clue what they are doing. They can't even process a co payment.... SAD

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I appreciated the short wait time and his honesty. He was very friendly also. I will be visiting him again.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr Ahsan and his staff made me and my daughter feel at home. My daughter is a teenager and she really liked how he spoke with her and made her feel comfortable. We will not be going anywhere else except to see Dr. Ahsan!!!!

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Very easy to talk to him, made me feel comfortable discussing my conditions and was able to talk on a normal level about treatment.

Patient

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring neurologist. I'm always able to get same or next day appointment whenever I have an urgent problem.

Rude

Posted on April 25th, 2015

overbiller I only saw Dr. Ahsan once and did not feel right about my visit afterward. His condescending attitude put me off ever going back. I called to cancel any further appointments, Dr. Ahsan answered the phone and told me he didn't have time to bother with that, "He was in a meeting" and hung up. In short, the man is rude, pompous, and so self important and thinks his time is more important than his patients. Furthermore, his staff has no idea how to handle any kind of insurance or how to process a co-pay.

Not Again

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Good doctor - poor staff and never able to receive deductible reimbursement

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I only saw Dr Ahsan twice and he seemed knowledgeable. My issue involves payment of deductibles and HRA. I was told that the deductible payment was to be made before seeing the doctor. When I mentioned that my insurance company would automatically apply money from my HRA account to the deductible, the office staff told me that they have no idea how the HRA works and that I needed to pay them before I saw the doctor. As it turned out Dr Ahsan was paid my deductible payment twice, once by me and also by my insurance company. I made several calls to try to recover the extra payment with no luck. Then I contacted my insurance company. They placed several calls and were not able to speak to anyone who could help them in this matter. The answer was always that the Office Manager was not in. My recommendation is that if you are asked to make a payment before you see the doctor, check your billing statement later to see if they were paid twice. I wish you the best of luck recovering the extra payment they received.

Miracle Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2014

He cured my 2 years of foot pain in one visit, I did not go for a follow up afterward. Amazing. Yes I recommend him to everyone now.

traumatic brain injury and movement disorder

Posted on September 27th, 2014

I took my brother to see this doctor. He is much more alert and his tremor is much better.

Movement disorder specialist

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

I have been an ER nurse for many years. I have a movement disorder that recently ended my career, as I was unable to place IVs, caths, draws, even write legibly. I have been seen by many neurologists over the years with many expensive tests and little success. Dr. Ahsan's treatment has improved my tremor so markedly that I will be able to return to work! Highly recommend.