Dr. Jawaid Ahsan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 28th, 2016
Detail oriented, excellent communication. Would definitely recommend as a great neurologist.

May 23rd, 2016
Unprofessional
One word..... HORRIBLE!!!! Stay far away!!! As far as the 2 receptionist, they have no clue what they are doing. They can't even process a co payment.... SAD

March 10th, 2016
I appreciated the short wait time and his honesty. He was very friendly also. I will be visiting him again.

December 11th, 2015
Dr Ahsan and his staff made me and my daughter feel at home. My daughter is a teenager and she really liked how he spoke with her and made her feel comfortable. We will not be going anywhere else except to see Dr. Ahsan!!!!

August 28th, 2015
Very easy to talk to him, made me feel comfortable discussing my conditions and was able to talk on a normal level about treatment.

July 2nd, 2015
Patient
Very knowledgeable and caring neurologist. I'm always able to get same or next day appointment whenever I have an urgent problem.

April 25th, 2015
Rude
overbiller I only saw Dr. Ahsan once and did not feel right about my visit afterward. His condescending attitude put me off ever going back. I called to cancel any further appointments, Dr. Ahsan answered the phone and told me he didn't have time to bother with that, "He was in a meeting" and hung up. In short, the man is rude, pompous, and so self important and thinks his time is more important than his patients. Furthermore, his staff has no idea how to handle any kind of insurance or how to process a co-pay.

January 2nd, 2015
Good doctor - poor staff and never able to receive deductible reimbursement
I only saw Dr Ahsan twice and he seemed knowledgeable. My issue involves payment of deductibles and HRA. I was told that the deductible payment was to be made before seeing the doctor. When I mentioned that my insurance company would automatically apply money from my HRA account to the deductible, the office staff told me that they have no idea how the HRA works and that I needed to pay them before I saw the doctor. As it turned out Dr Ahsan was paid my deductible payment twice, once by me and also by my insurance company. I made several calls to try to recover the extra payment with no luck. Then I contacted my insurance company. They placed several calls and were not able to speak to anyone who could help them in this matter. The answer was always that the Office Manager was not in. My recommendation is that if you are asked to make a payment before you see the doctor, check your billing statement later to see if they were paid twice. I wish you the best of luck recovering the extra payment they received.

October 7th, 2014
Miracle Doctor
He cured my 2 years of foot pain in one visit, I did not go for a follow up afterward. Amazing. Yes I recommend him to everyone now.

September 27th, 2014
traumatic brain injury and movement disorder
I took my brother to see this doctor. He is much more alert and his tremor is much better.

September 23rd, 2014
Movement disorder specialist
I have been an ER nurse for many years. I have a movement disorder that recently ended my career, as I was unable to place IVs, caths, draws, even write legibly. I have been seen by many neurologists over the years with many expensive tests and little success. Dr. Ahsan's treatment has improved my tremor so markedly that I will be able to return to work! Highly recommend.

September 17th, 2014
A different approach.. good!
He is the only doctor that would help me after many. Don't expect a typical office! It it's a bit informal and open. Not a formal office. You could be seen fast and sometimes a wait. What office isn't like this! The doc takes time to try to get to the bottom of the puzzle presented. He wants to know you to help diagnose you, give him a chance and you will value this rare gem of a doc.