A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawed Movania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawed Movania, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawed Movania, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Movania graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Movania has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawed M Movania MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jawed M. Movania practice?
- Dr. Jawed Movania has 1 office location.
Dr. Jawed Movania practices Internal Medicine near Radcliff, KY.
See Radcliff Internists.