inactive

Jawed Nasim Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 13th, 2014
Prefers not to Deal with patient's families
This physician prefers to not ..."deal with upset family members.. because he has a reputation to uphold" direct quote. He actually refused to return phone call requests and told a nurse at Baptist East that she should ..."just have the hospitalist contact the patient's responsible party because he was not going to return requests for results and information". Our family member was a very ill patient with multiple issues & frankly this physician could have cared less. Do yourself a favor & seek another Infectious Disease Consult if you value good communications with your physician. His bedside manner is less than zero. This review is the opinion of a Registered Nurse with 23 years experience

July 18th, 2013
Dr Nasim absolutely saved my Moms life while she was at Baptist Hospital!!! Had it not been for him she would have died from infection in gut area un diagnosed. Thank you so very much for being so caring.

May 20th, 2009
MRSA Infection
Dr. Nasim got me through a life threatening infection I developed after minor surgery. I would definitely go to him again.

May 4th, 2009
Rudest doctor I've ever known
The day after being released from the hospital, I had to call him about some problems I was having getting a prescription he wrote. He informed me:"It's not my problem. You are wasting my time. I have patients to see." When I asked if was ANYTHING he could do, he curtly answered "No" and hung up on me. He was also rude and curt with me when I was in the hospital. I wouldn't see him again if he was the only "doctor" in town.