A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawhar Rawwas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawhar Rawwas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawwas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rawwas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawhar Rawwas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawwas graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rawwas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawhar Rawwas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jawhar Rawwas practice?
- Dr. Jawhar Rawwas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jawhar Rawwas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.