A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jackson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay A Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Jay Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jackson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Internists and Overland Park Cardiologists.