A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jackson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay A Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Jay Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jackson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Internists and Overland Park Cardiologists.