Overall Review

3.0

September 12th, 2015
I have had plantar warts for years. Being in construction and having to wear boots. My first visit here was to figure out how to get rid of them. I expected to get a prescription for an acid and to be told to file my warts down like other dermatologist I've been to (3 others in the perimeter). I saw Dr. Levin, who impressed me with his knowledge on preventing them and curing them. He wasted no time and scooped my warts out that visit, my first visit, as a new patient!!!! My first visit was 3 months ago and I have not had to go back, or had any issues with my feet while still working the same journeyman job I've worked. Thank you Dr. Levin and staff for the ease of the appointment, and satisfaction afterwards.

August 28th, 2015
Made appointment for next day. In exam room within five minutes of arrival. Most friendly staff. Identifies/treats/removes all my issues. Fast response to tissues sent for biopsy. Bedside manner is great unless you hate jovial, friendly atmosphere.

August 4th, 2015
Keeps patients waiting over an hour
After having seen Dr. Levin for many years, I am now moving on to another dermatologist who is more respsectful of their patients time. I was seeing Dr. Levin every 6 mos. for a full body check up for melanoma and after being kept waiting OVER an hour (30 mins. in the waiting room and another 30 mins. in the exam room) 2 out of the last 3 visits (for an 8:30am appt. no less), I am finding a new dermatologist who realizes that for those of us that work fulltime jobs that are paid on an hourly basis we cannot afford to sit waiting to be seen by a doctor for over an hour-----if I'm missing work, I'm not getting paid, plain and simple. There is NO excuse for keeping patients waiting for over an hour for an 8:30 am appt. AND I'm left to pay for an hours worth of parking while I wait..................no more-----that's just bad customer service.

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Levin has a unique personality that some people may find a little off the wall. However, he is very skilled (has removed several types of skin cancers on me) and can be very pleasant. He takes his time to explain both what he does and follow-up care. I have recommended him and continue to do so.

March 12th, 2015
Happy I brought my daughter in
This office is convenient, professional and friendly. Although, my daughter and I were 30 minutes late (285 issues) they were still accommodating in seeing us. Taylor was very kind & thorough & treated my daughter with individual care, she even answered my side questions about my own eyelashes & skin!!!!! We left the office with distinct instructions on how to use the medications, and my daughter was happy. So glad I still came, instead of rescheduling =)

January 7th, 2015
I really like and trust Dr. Levin!

December 27th, 2014
Expert Surgeon
This is a very busy office . You sometimes have to wait a little while. I have been a patient of this practice for over 25 years. Dr Levin is knowledgeable and gets down to business quickly and accurately . He has removed several skin cancers from my face with virtually no scarring. If you are looking for a doctor who cuts to the chase and knows his stuff, go here. He takes the appropriate time for each problem which can be 30 seconds or 30 minutes. He has a great sense of humor which from reading some of the other reviews may have been misinterpreted by some other patients.

December 8th, 2014
I'm a long-time patient of Dr. Levin, at least 15 years. These awful reviews do not in any way match my experience, which has been a very good one from the first time I saw him. He has removed three skin cancers from me, two from my face. None of these surgeries has left a visible scar. He's a bit of a wise guy, I'll give you that. And, if what you need from a doctor is a whole lot of comfort, reassurance and deference, you've probably got the wrong guy. But, if what you want is a first rate, superb, dermatologist you've found the right doctor. I've never had a long wait in his waiting room and never had any difficulty getting an appointment and never found his staff anything but friendly and helpful. In fact, I once called Dr. Levin on his cell phone on a Sunday morning about a spot I found on my skin and he called back within thirty minutes and told me to be at his office the first thing Monday morning and he'd have a look. I showed up, no wait, and he told me it was nothing to worry about, took it off, and that was it. I have never written one of these doctor reviews until now. But I was so astounded by the withering criticism -- the level of rancor -- directed at Dr. Levin I had to write because it does not in any way resemble my years of experience as his patient. I have recommended, and will continue to recommend, Dr. Levin to friends. All have had nothing but good things to say about him.

November 24th, 2014
Rushed..No repoire building..Injects you without even hearing your issues
After reading all the reviews, I just had to share my experience. This guy is either about the money, or truly has a limited personality. Dr. Levin treats his patients like they are trash beneath his shoes. The receptionist is incredibly rude and short, from the moment you walk in to waiting in the lobby you can cut the tension with a knife. You wait 40 minutes past your scheduled visit, only for Dr. Levin to spend 2 minutes in the room with you. He will cut you off as soon as you start to tell him what you are experiencing and give you his one solution to all your problems: AN INJECTION! What the hec is he even injecting his patients with? No one knows!!! I did not get a good feel from this man and will never ever go back.

December 10th, 2013
Poor customer service
Dr. Levin's office was not only discourteous to me as a returning patient, but acted with such dishonor about the claims. For a matter that should have been handled with their network provider, Dr. Levin's office refused to refund me legally owed money for which I overpaid at the time of my office visit. It took over three months to receive my refund from their department. During that time spent waiting, Dr. Levin's office tried to change the charge codes on my claim and resubmit the claim to increase their billing rates. My health insurance and I tried contacting their office politely, however we were responded with rude customer service and even a disconnected phone. I would not recommend this doctor. They have lost a patient in me and certainly the people I know in the Greater Atlanta area.

November 22nd, 2013
I took my son to see Dr. Levin a few months ago and he did not seem to be very friendly at the time and he did answer a few questions but I did feel rushed and felt as though I was holding him up. I just thought maybe he was tired from his day at the office because our appointment was at the end of the day. My son had an issue with a cyst on his face so Dr. Levin injected it with something (at that time I did not ask because I thought he knew what he was doing). The cyst went down but returned again so I scheduled another appointment, I had to wait awhile then he walks into the room and only greets my son and asks him what is going on instead of addressing me as the adult parent, he then gets his syringe out to give him an injection ( in the cyst) this time I ask him exactly what it is he's injecting and he rattled the name of it out so fast that I could not understand what he said so I asked him if he could repeat it so I could write it sown because I wanted to google it, he then snapped and said for me to just get the information from the front desk and walked out. This man is extremely rude and nasty and I will never go to see him again and I will make sure I let others know what a horrible experience I had. I work for a physician and I know how hard they work and busy they are but the doctor I work for is ALWAYS there for his patients. Dr. Levin should learn from others . I also plan on reporting him to state medical board because people like him should NOT be allowed to practice.

August 28th, 2013
Eye lid Surgery
I have been to his office twice for a simple cyst on my eye lid. He did 2 surgeries, both unsuccessful and made it much worse, bigger and ill look. Th ...