A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Arunkumar Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jay Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Patel practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.