A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Abel-Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Abel-Horowitz is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abel-Horowitz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Abel-Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Jay Abel Abel-Horowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Abel-Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Jay Abel-Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Abel-Horowitz practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Franklin, MI.
See Franklin Psychiatrists and Franklin Neurologists.