Dr. Jay Adlersberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2015
An Amazing Doctor
I had a first appointment with Dr. Aldersberg this week. I have seen several rheumatologists for my joints and spine with conflicting diagnoses. He was patient, warm, listened attentively, and took copious notes. I was prepared with past x-Rays and MRI's on discs and with reports. He went through everything. He even called one of the radiologists to discuss his evaluation. Most doctors only give this cursory attention. We discussed the options for treatment. I wish there was a sixth star for him. His staff is lovely.

November 22nd, 2014
THIS HAS BEEN OUR SECOND VISIT TO DR ADLERSBERG.MY WIFE HAS ARTHRITIS OF HER SHOULDERS AND A BEGINNINGS OF SEVERE PAIN IN HER LOWER SPINE WHICH MADE AMBULATION QUITE DIFFICULT.DR JAY SUGGESTED THAT SHE SHOULD GET A CAT SCAN,WHICH WE DID,THEN WE EXPECTED A CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS HER PROBLEM,OR MAYBE EVEN A PHONE CALL.NOTHING HAPPENED ,MY WIFE CALLED HIS OFFICE BUT STILL NOTHING.I CERTAINLY DO NOT THINK THAT HE OR HIS OFFICE WAS COMPASSIONATE ABOUT HER PAIN.I MY OPINION HE IS CERTAINLY A POOR PHYSCIAN WITH NO SYMPATHY,CONCERN ,KINDNESS CARE,AND UNDERSTANDING FOR HIS PATIENT.

May 29th, 2014
Don't Buy into the Hype!
While Dr. Adlersberg seemed like a very nice man - personable, charming, etc. - he couldn't have cared less about my disease or symptoms. He did no mobility assessment test which is standard for a 1st visit with someone as fused as I am. Was extremely rushed and had no time to answer serious questions about the infusions I receive. Told me to google it. Staff was horrendous. Insisted on taking unnecesary blood work despite my telling them that I had the same blood work done just months before. They bullied me and told me I would not get my much needed infusion if I didn't do things their way. THe office manager literally took me into a room and was yelling at me telling me she was in charge! The insist that you make a second visit just to hear results of blood work which can be done over phone and if you don't they bully and use scare tactics, telling you that you won't get your infusion. I found the whole experience frightening and couldn't believe that a doctor with such a reputation would have this kind of staff and office situation. Bottom line: going back to old MD and my infusion had to be postponed which caused me serious pain. Stay away. This is not compassionate care.

August 4th, 2010
The best doctor I have met in my life

October 12th, 2016