Dr. Jaspreet Alang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2016
Lucky
When we moved to Frisco four years ago, we were really concerned about changing medical providers. We met Dr. Alang when blood pressure treatment became urgent and he has given us excellent care since then. Our experience with Dr. Alang and his staff have been exceptional.

September 19th, 2014
Best doctor I have ever seen!
Mary and Monica in the front office are both amazing! The wait time can be a beat down every now and again, but he's an extremely popular doctor, so he's usually pretty busy. I can't remember waiting more than 30 minutes, and it is well worth it! He actually listens, and if you have a concern or question, he treats as a valid question, even if you feel it's silly. He also values your input, even if it's one of those "I read on the internet...). He keeps up to date with his medical knowledge, including prescriptions (he's like a walking PDR!) My favorite thing about this office is that I feel like they all genuinely care about my well-being, which is hard to find! If you're looking for a new PCP, give him a try..

July 7th, 2014
Remarkable physician
Dr alang has been taking care of me and my wife for last 7 years since we moved from California. Dr. alang is not just an excellent physician with sound clinical skills, he is also a compassionate person who really cares.I have never had a great physician like him in my entire life so far. Truly remarkable.

December 22nd, 2013
Dr Alang has been a doctor for me and my wife after we moved here from California, over 6 years ago. We are an old couple and have multiple medical conditions. We have found Dr Alang to have great bedside manners and professional skills. He diagnoses and manages complex medical conditions with confidence and we truly trust him with our lives. Simply excellent.

March 30th, 2013
Great Internal Med Dr.
I've seen Dr. Alang over the last 8 years for various health problems and he has never steered me in the wrong direction. I've needed surgery twice due to two different accidents, and he's referred me to unbelievable surgeons. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Dr. to manage their health.

March 8th, 2013
Great Physian, Compassionat and well educated
I am 61 and have multiple serious health problems. He was recommended to me by a nurse who had trained with Dr. Alang and is now a patient. He has been great, and when I was hospitalized he brought in a specialist. All of his referrals have been excellent and I even met a doctor who sends his parents to Dr. Alang. He doesn't overprescribe medications, but he is a traditional medical doctor and not a naturopath. I think he would be very happy to hear that a patient found another way to lower their blood pressure.

February 6th, 2013
Very Good!
Dr. Alang is a very good listener and explains things well. Very thorough. Office staff are courteous and prompt. So far I am very happy with Dr Alang. I would recommend him to anyone, young and old.

November 10th, 2012
Dr. Alang diagnosed me with hypertension when I came in and said I would be on Bystolic and other medication forever. I asked if any alternative or natural cures could be helpful and he said definitely not. Tests at the hospital ER had shown no physical cause for the hypertension. It was only weeks later that I found the root cause. A naturopath suggested I take for a few weeks nutrients that support the adrenal gland. I slowly figured out that what caused the blood pressure to spike were my anxiety attacks. Sessions with a psychotherapist helped tremendously. My blood pressure remains well within the normal range now with no medications. And it also helped to have a plant based diet and go from 155 to 130 pounds for my height of 5 ft 6 inches. Prescribing medications without addressing the root cause is typical. But this causes alot of damage to patients because it does not address the root cause! Please, before you take lots of medicine that make your numbers look good, try to find the root cause of your problem!

October 22nd, 2012
Terrible doctor
Terrible doctor, poor bedside manner, will never go back

November 2nd, 2011
A wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner who really cares about his patients.

October 13th, 2011
would not be here except for him saved my life

August 23rd, 2011
Thank You!
He saved my life. Very Caring and excellent Physician.