Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Amin
Dr. Jay Amin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Amin is affiliated with Largo Medical Center, Morton Plant Hospital and Largo Med Ctr. Columbia Hlth.. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Amin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jay Amin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Jose Gallastegui
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Clearwater, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Federico Lenz
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0 mi46
Dr. Douglas Spriggs
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Clearwater, FL 0 mi33