A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Amsterdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Amsterdam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Amsterdam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amsterdam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay David Amsterdam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Amsterdam practice?
- Dr. Jay Amsterdam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Amsterdam practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.