A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Avila is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Avila, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avila has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Arthur Avila DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Avila practice?
- Dr. Jay Avila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Avila practices Anesthesiology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Terrace, CA and Hemet, CA.
See San Bernardino Anesthesiologists.