A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay B Berger MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Berger practice?
- Dr. Jay Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Berger practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.