3.4

November 17th, 2015
Great Docter
I'm still a teenager and get kidney stones too big to pass on my own all the time. Dr. Herman has done everything he can to help me out. He truly knew what was going on and gave me a plan to help with my problem. He gave the right diagnosis right away and I would totally recommend him to anyone. The only bad thing was he is a little awkward but I can handle how awkward he is because he helped me out quickly.

September 14th, 2015
registered nurse
Doctor Jay Herman is an excellent surgeon. He is wonderful with families and patients in describing treatment options. I highly recommend him to all patients needing urology care.

June 17th, 2015
No patience or human compassion
I'm young and it was my first kidney stone. He didnt want to hear any questions i had. If he answered them at all, he answered in an arrogant way and that i shouldnt be asking so many questions. I had to go to ER after the procedure, and he complained that I called him to tell him I was going to ER.

February 2nd, 2015
should have his license revoked
Rude, arrogant, condescending, more interested in his own bottom line . No compassion…

September 29th, 2014
Accountant
Spoke to my attorney and i was not happy with my appointment and will be in touch through my attorney to Pennsylvania Medical Boards and will be speaking to them as well as the billing lady yelling and screaming at me. Doctor needs lisence taken away and the billing lady which is his right hand lady need both thier jobs taken away.

April 18th, 2013
Kidney problem
I thought Dr. Herman was good with the diagnosis of my wife's condition however, I found him to be overly pushy in wanting to perform surgery without wanting to give her ample time to consider what she wanted to do. Although my wife had other options to a (cut and paste) surgery it was not encouraged. The office area and supplies aren't the best for taking on patients. In my wife's case she used a dixie cup to provide the doctor with her urine sample.When he performed the biopsy of her kidney, he placed a stint in her. At her follow up appointment it never dawned on him to take it out until I mentioned it to him. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone for serious care.

April 24th, 2012
A great urologist
Dr Herman accurately diagnosed my obstructing kidney stone and then proceeded to formulate a plan of action with my input. He is patient, knowledgeable and talented.

June 28th, 2011
Outstanding urologist
Dr. Herman is a supurb urologist. He diagnosed a difficult problem that 2 other urologists were unable to identify.He explains things in an understandable way and is very compassionate. His staff got me in right away and was extremely helpful. I give Dr. Herman and his office my strongest recommendation.

June 16th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr.Herman is an outstanding MD and has kept me on earth for another ten years. My only regret is that I did not convince my dear Father to go with Jay, then Dad would still be on earth.

November 30th, 2010
I highly recommend Dr. Herman. He is an excellent urologist. He is very patient. His bedside mannerism is great. He explains everything to you and very thorough when explaining procedures as well. Has a great attitude.