Overall Review

September 25th, 2015
Beyond Satisfied
After a bad experience with a previous urologist, Dr. Levy and his PA were a pleasant, satisfying, and positive change. Not only did Dr. Levy give me a correct and quick diagnosis, but he and his PA took the extra time to perform the procedure needed right there in the office. Both their bedside manners, competence, and ability to connect with my child was above exceptional. I drove 1 & 1/2 hours, and my experience was well worth the time and gas money. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Levy, his PA, and his practice. What a wonderful experience, and I will be forever greatful for their medical help.

September 12th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
I can't put into words how happy I was with our experience with Dr. Jay Levy. He was very professional, took the time to explain the procedure and was excellent with my child. He met with us prior to surgery which helped relieve my anxious child as well. Of all the physicians that have treated my child he was outstanding.

May 25th, 2013
Excellent
From exam to surgery to follow up Dr Levy provided excellent care. We love Dr Levy!

May 16th, 2013
Couldn't have asked for more
Dr. Levy performed my son's surgery several weeks ago. He was wonderful. The surgery went well, the recovery is going great. Dr. Levy did a wonderful job. He even gave me his personal cell phone number in case I had questions or concerns during recovery. I can't say enough about the wonderful care my son has received with Dr. Levy.

March 3rd, 2012
Awesome! Wish all drs were this good!
Dr. Levy is my son's urologist. My son has issues where we will be seeing dr levy for years to come ( along with many other drs). I am so glad Dr. Levy is awesome. Great person. Really cares for the patient (and the parents). I feel at ease asking whatever questions I have. We are blessed to have Dr. Levy.

April 15th, 2010
Dr. Levy is one of the most energetic doctors I have encountered. He clearly loves what he does and is very good with kids. He did an excellent job with my son's surgery, and I would recommend him to anyone.

January 19th, 2010
Great bedside manner and excellent job with surgery!

June 25th, 2008
DR. LEVY AND HIS STAFF WERE WONDERFUL WITH MY CHILD. HE MADE US FEEL AT EASE WITH HIS APPROACH AND CARING. OUR CHILD NEEDED EXTENSIVE RECONSTRUCTION AND WE WERE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL OUR FRIENDS.