A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Miller, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Spring Ridge Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay B Miller FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jay Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Miller practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.