A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Miller, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay B Miller FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jay Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Miller practices Urology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Urologists.