Dr. Sanjay Bansal MD Patient Reviews

4.8

December 21st, 2014
Cataract surgery
We are so very happy with the care Dr. Bansal provided my husband. Dr. Bansal is absolutely everything one could hope for in a physician.In addition to being an incredible surgeon, he is kind, thorough, professional, and engenders complete confidence. After the procedure, my husband left the center with greatly improved vision and virtually no discomfort. Now, 72 hours post surgery, his vision is remarkable. He was 20:200 pre op and 20:60 just 20 hours later. He now swears he's at least 20:30. We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bansal and his staff. They're wonderful, and we offer our highest recommendations.

October 10th, 2013
Lasik success
I went to several Lasik centers prior to making my decision, and LaserVue Eye Center just stood out. I met with Dr. Bansal personally and felt very comfortable with him. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but he was also very thorough and didn't gloss over any detail so I felt informed about the risks and benefits of the Lasik surgery. It has now been over 2 months and I am enjoying great vision. I just wish I would have done it earlier!

May 19th, 2013
Simply put, as good of an experience as I could possibly imagine. I was referred to Dr. Jay Bansal by a coworker who went to LaserVue Eye Center about a year ago and kept raving about how great it was. After checking out a couple other places it really came down to my confidence in Dr. Bansal during the consultation and his staff and their knowledge of everything involved. . Dr. Jay Bansal met with me and was incredibly nice and extremely thorough. By the time I was put under the laser, I was much less nervous than I expected. The procedure itself didn't take long at all and by the time I walked out of the office I could see quite well. I know most people say it took them a week or two before getting back to normal but for me it was pretty much instantaneous. Later in the same day the doctor even personally called to see how I was doing. It has now been two weeks and I just can't express enough, how seamlessly everything went. It makes me wish I had went to him 5 years ago.

May 26th, 2012
Great experience
It has now been 8 months since my Lasik procedure at LaserVue Eye Center by Dr. Jay Bansal. I went to several centers and felt most comfortable with Dr. Bansal. He answered all of my questions and my results have been great. I'm so glad I had this procedure; it has changed my life.

June 28th, 2011
Truly a life changing event. My main challenge with Lasik was getting the courage to actually go and do it. From the second I walked in the door at the Laservue I felt like I had made the right decision. My technician was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She answered every question I had in my mind before I could ask it. Returning on the day of the surgery I was confident and relaxed and it really was one of the easiest and painless procedures I have ever done. Dr. Bansal is amazingly polite and calming and the procedure was a snap. Immediately after I sat up and opened my eyes for the first time I couldn't believe that I could see so clearly already. Recovery time was quick and painless and I can't thank Dr. Bansal and his staff enough. I highly recommend them to anyone thinking about Lasik.