A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Barnett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Barnett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mark Barnett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Jay Barnett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Barnett practices Dermatology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Rockville Dermatologists.