A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Barone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Gino Barone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pharmacology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay G. Barone practice?
- Dr. Jay Barone has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Barone practices Clinical Pharmacology and Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Clinical Pharmacologists and Kansas City Psychiatrists.