A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Barrash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Barrash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Barrash, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrash graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Barrash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Barrash FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Barrash practice?
- Dr. Jay Barrash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Barrash practices Neurological Surgery near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Neurological Surgeons.