A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Basillote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Basillote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basillote
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Basillote Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Basillote, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Basillote graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Basillote has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay B Basillote MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Basillote practice?
- Dr. Jay Basillote has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Basillote practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.