The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Bates Jr
Dr. Jay Bates Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with another office in Evans, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bates is affiliated with University Hospital & The Heart & Vascular Institute, St Joseph Hospital - Augusta and University Hospital. Dr. Bates has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Bates Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...