A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bauman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bauman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mitchell Bauman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Jay Bauman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bauman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.