A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Belt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Belt is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Belt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Carroll Belt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Belt practice?
- Dr. Jay Belt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Belt practices Family Medicine near Chickasha, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Anadarko, OK.
See Chickasha Family Physicians.