A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Belt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Belt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Belt practice?
Dr. Jay Belt practices Family Medicine near Anadarko, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Chickasha, OK.
See Anadarko Family Physicians.