A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Belt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Belt is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Belt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Belt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay C Belt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Belt practice?
- Dr. Jay Belt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Belt practices Family Medicine near Anadarko, OK.
See Anadarko Primary Care Doctors.