Learn more about Dr. Jay Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bender, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bender
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bender, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stuart Bender MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Bender practice?
- Dr. Jay Bender has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Bender practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.