A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bender, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bender
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bender, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stuart Bender MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Bender practice?
- Dr. Jay Bender has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Bender practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.