Dr. Jay Berger MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2015
Excellent Doc
Dr. Berger is a very warm, funny and knowledgeable doctor. He really appears to enjoy being a pediatrician and interacting with our family. His sense of humor puts my kids at ease. And, I appreciate that he explains his diagnoses in simple to understand terms. I highly recommend Dr Berger!

August 5th, 2015
me down and put things in perspective. He always brings a little bit of his own parenting experience to the room, which I really appreciate. My kids always love to see him and give him hugs when he walks into the room. I highly recommend Dr. Berger to all of my friends.

June 10th, 2015
Very knowledgeable, warm and SILLY doctor. My son loves Dr. Berger and will only see him. He really listens to the parents and makes the children comfortable. We had a particularly scary health incident that Dr. Berger guided us through. He kept us calm and made sure we made all the right decisions. We are very grateful.

May 11th, 2015
Wonderful man
My kids absolutely adore Dr. Berger. He is so knowledgeable and so gentle with the kids. Always haves them laughing and at ease. I highly recommend him.

April 30th, 2015
My kids love him. Such a nice man. He makes us all laugh and is a talented doctor to boot!

March 20th, 2013
Terrific Pediatrician
I'm not sure what the other poster is talking about -- I have had several discussions with Dr. Berger about various vaccines and the CDC recommended vaccination schedule in general. Each time, Dr. Berger thoughtfully discussed our concerns, gave us the relevant facts, explained the specifics of why each vaccine was recommended at that time for our particular circumstance (prevalence of various diseases in the area), and let us make the decision for ourselves. While we had adhered to the CDC guidelines, Dr. Berger would not have objected to spacing them differently, if that had been our decision. Aside from vaccines, Dr. Berger is just terrific. He always takes the time to answer all of our questions, and he is terrific with babies and toddlers. There are others in this practice, specifically Dr. Yan and Dr. Wind, that have been excellent as well.

February 7th, 2013
Vaccines
I had many questions about vaccinations after reading many books about the issue and the dangers of some vaccines. Dr. Jay Berger said to me that there is no danger in vaccinations ignoring the thousands of cases of autism and deaths right after vaccinations, he said to me, what about advil, did you know that you can die by taking an advil, I though that this was joke. Im not against vaccines, just want to skip some of them that are not required and space them out. I do not recommend this Doctor.

December 11th, 2015