Neurologists
Neurocare Center Inc
4105 Holiday St NW
Canton, OH 44718
330-494-2097
Locations and availability (14)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient for over 30 years.  |  show details
by Dave on Jul 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Berke's for a little over 30 years now. I first saw him when I was a teenager. Dr. Berke is pretty much straight forward and to the point. He has always been honest and concerned about my health and the treatment he has provided has been very successful in treating my condition.

|  Speaks the truth!  |  show details
by Kerry Crowl Zutavern on Jun 18th, 2013

My mother was a patient of Dr. Berke's and she has since past away Last September. My sister has been going to see him for years. She is mentally handicapped and he is so wonderful with her. Sure his bed side manner is not what most expect but he tells the truth no matter how hard it is to hear. I repect him and appreciate all that he did for my mother and continues to do for my sister.

|  Dr.Know It all - Does he want to help at all?  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Horrible experience. Was at the office 90 minutes before I saw him. It was an emergency appointment due to an ER visit. He was sarcastic in answering my questions, did not address my 'what would happen next' concern (which is what I am now faced with) and was not listening at all. I am not upset that our first course of treatment has not worked, that's not his fault. But I am dreading going back and actually think I am just going to start over somewhere else instead.