A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Berland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Berland, Critical Care Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berland
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Berland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berland graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Berland MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Berland practice?
- Dr. Jay Berland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Berland practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, New Hyde Park Sleep Medicine Doctors, New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists, and New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.