A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Berman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Berman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Berman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Jay Berman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Berman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.