Overall Review

2.7

April 15th, 2012
Poison ivy on my eye!
I believed i had poison ivy on my eye so i set up an appointment asap! The office needs to receive an update on its decoration and equipment. As i entered the examination room some little kid opened the door and came in on me. The nurse was nice. When the doctor came in i told her the skin around my eye itched and said it felt like poison ivy but she insisted that i had "allergy eye". she even told me pink eye does not itch. she gave me eye drops that helped not the slightest bit. it has been 2 days since i visited her and my eye is getting worse. i will never visit this doctors office again!

September 13th, 2011
Go elsewhere
I have been with this practice for 8 years and just left. I wish I had done so sooner and seen how real, compassionate practices operate. The doctors here are knowledgeable and it has always been easy to get appointments - so if thats your thing - then its a great practice. The front desk staff is not only unfriendly, but downright argumentative and they honestly seem like they try to impede rather than facilitate. I have also had problems with their billing practices. Sending invoices for things that are paid for, them charging a fee for every little administrative service and the nerve of them charging me $80 to get a copy of my son's record. Ludacris. Lastly - they botched my son's circumcision and it had to be redone two years later. So happy I finally decided to look elsewhere for care. I would not recommend or go back.