A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Blum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Blum, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from New York University.
Dr. Blum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA.Primary Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Elliot Blum MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Blum practice?
- Dr. Jay Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Blum practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.