Dr. Jay Bonnar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Bonnar?

I used to work with this dude

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dudes a swag boss. What a nice dude tbh. He's a legend.

Life Changing

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Working with Dr. Bonnar was life changing. I appreciate him so much.

Discriminates Against Young Adult with Disabilities and Medicare

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Discriminates/ Demoralizes individuals with disabilities and Medicare (even though he accepts medicare). Original accepted me as a patient, we had a few very good visits, but when he found out I had Medicare, he made every effort to try and get me to fire him. He went from a complete optimist to a complete pessimist in trying to help me. He told me that over 90% of individuals with Medicare never get off of it. I asked him why he said that statement and he said, "perhaps subconsciously I wanted you to fire me." Prior he had no doubt he could help me get back working on my business I owned and finish the Ivy League University I was attending prior to medical leave due to depression. He also must of forgotten that in college you get health insurance... meaning you are off Medicare..). He made it abundantly clear that if he had known I had Medicare, he would not of taken me on as a patient. Is this not the pure essence of discrimination and greed? Let's face it, he works at the McLane's Pavilion and I doubt he is going though a financial famine. Do you want a man advising you in life who cares more about money then helping people? Wonder what Freud would say about this? Clearly his compass on ethics and morals needs to be re-adjusted.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017