Dr. Jay Borick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Borick?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jay Borick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 10th, 2016

Excellent and thorough treatment

Dr Borick takes the time to fully understand the issues and attempts to take a conservative treatment plan. He explains his plan and reasoning very well.

August 17th, 2016

Not honest

June 21st, 2015

Completley Incompetent and shouldn'y be permitted to practice medicine

I went in for a torn rotator cuff and the idiot cut my biceps tendon. He then said I should wait until the next appointment to decide what to do. At the next appointment it told me we couldn’t do anything because we had waited too long.

July 10th, 2013

Nope. Never again.

This guy is as sub par a doctor as it gets. Arrogant, abrasive, uninterested attitude. You will wait for over an hour. He is vulgar, and absolutely inattentive to your needs. He will bill you for things never done. Rush you through your appointment after an extensive wait. I cannot express enough how all should veer away from this man. Why become a doctor with such a shameful attitude towards your patients?! He is the absolute epitome of poor bedside manner. All I can say to him is get a clue you poor excuse of science and medicine.

October 17th, 2012

Very Upset

To make a very long story short, Dr. Borick gave my 18 yr old son a highly addictive pain medicine and when he realized he was using the medicine for other reasons than pain, he sent him down the street to a pain management office and never made any contact with the doctor there explaining the situation in order to help my son get back on the right track. Guess my son wasn't important enough. Was it really necessary to prescribe one of the most addictive drugs to an 18 year old kid? Did he care that little about him that he sent him off without making sure he was in good hands? I recommend finding a doctor that cares about his patients so no one has to go through what we went through over this past year.

October 5th, 2011

How rude the receptionist was over the phone with me just making an appointment, I should had set myself up for disappointment. I patiently waited for Dr. Borick for 1hr. and 35min. for him to rush through a proper exam and left no time for me to ask any questions or concerns. He treated me as a number and human. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR unless you want to waste your time and money!

September 4th, 2011

Great Doctor!

I saw two Orthopaedic Surgeons,but Dr. Borick was the one who was able to properly diagnose the problem before I had the MRI. His offices are quite busy, but he is so good at what he does that it is understandable. He explained every MRI and surgical image to me in a way that was easy to understand. He was very attentaive to my needs. I had a meniscus repair surgery and it went beautifully, I am even healing a rapid pace. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

December 21st, 2010

Very Disappointed

If he can't do surgery on you he sends you down the road if you are better or not. Still in a lot of pain. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Extremely unfriendly receptionist .

February 16th, 2009

Bad DocGave medicine which I am alleric to and then gave more. He didn;t even check my records to see that this medicine could have fatal results when ued with Cardi disease and high blood pressure. This doc even had the gull to ask me why I was in his office for a appt. Had to remind him that he ask me to follow up. Be aware with thi doctor with not so nie attitude.

May 8th, 2017