A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bosworth is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bosworth, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosworth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Bosworth practice?
Dr. Jay Bosworth practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists, Garden City Radiation Oncologists, and Garden City Oncologists.