Dr. Jay Leonard Bosworth MD is male, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bosworth, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosworth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Syosset
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Bosworth practice?
Dr. Jay Bosworth practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists and Manhasset Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Bosworth