Learn more about Dr. Jay Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bosworth is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosworth
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bosworth, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosworth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Leonard Bosworth MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Bosworth practice?
- Dr. Jay Bosworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bosworth practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.