A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bosworth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bosworth, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosworth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Leonard Bosworth MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Bosworth practice?
- Dr. Jay Bosworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bosworth practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists and Garden City Oncologists.