A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bott, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- General Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bott graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Cordell Bott MD and FACP is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Bott practice?
- Dr. Jay Bott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Bott practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Internists, Provo Hematologists, and Provo Oncologists.