A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Jay Boulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Jay Boulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boulas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Jay Boulas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Jay Jay Boulas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. H Jay J. Boulas practice?
- Dr. H Jay Boulas has 1 office location.
Dr. H Jay Boulas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.