A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Jay Boulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Jay Boulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boulas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Jay Boulas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Jay Jay Boulas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. H Jay J. Boulas practice?
- Dr. H Jay Boulas has 1 office location.
Dr. H Jay Boulas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.