A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Boyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Boyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allen Boyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Jay Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Boyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Radiologists.