A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Boyle is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Boyle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans